Saturday, May 19, 2007

El torito, spanish for craptastic!

Well, last night I enjoyed what passes for mexican food in San Diego. Maybe I was a little overly optimistic about the possibility eating out and joined some friends for a drink and "dinner." So, I did get something that may not even be latin in origin, the tostada. I am at a loss why you would put tortilla chips on something that comes in a giant tortilla shell. However, the company was quite interesting, and sympathetic to my quest for late night eating. I got about five places claimed to be open after 11pm for food, although one suggestion was a bar, which some may not count as a restaurant, but I will have to try the food first. I will update my list as I determine if these places are open after 11pm, and will write about the food.

No comments: